Monday, February 27, 2012

Goldilocks Freebie

Well finally went back to work today after being off most of last week sick.  Monday's always seem to be the hardest day for me to get through. Of course it's that much longer when you have a staff meeting after school as well. 

Next week is a review week in reading so I'm planning a mini-unit on fairytales.  Click on the picture below for a writing prompt based on Goldilocks.


If you downloaded it be sure to leave a comment.

Don't forget about my March Madness Giveaway in the post below this one. 


1 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Sandy,

I love this and your blog! I am a follower who has not stopped by in a bit! =(

I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. I recently shared a poem titled "A Heart of Patience" that I would love for you to read.

Heather
Heather's Heart