Sunday, March 16, 2014

Leprechaun Traps

On Friday, our second graders brought in their Leprechaun Traps to set on their desks in hopes of catching a leprechaun tomorrow morning.  Every year I am impressed with the creative of some of our second graders.  My favorite (not in the video)  was a large green laundry basket.  Inside this laundry basket was a female leprechaun.  This one came from another class I wish I had the picture of it.  

This is my first attempt at posting a video to my blog.  It was also my first slideshow video I made on my computer.  So I hope this works out.  I really wanted to share this with my parents.


Well I do hope it worked.  I tried to preview the video before posting but it said no preview available.  If not I will have to post actual pictures tomorrow.  

Happy St. Patrick's Day!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Liz! It is a fun family project to try with your students.

Đồ gia dụng said...

Bạn đang cần mua linh kiện máy tính cũ nhưng lại chưa có kinh nghiệm về cách tìm cửa hàng bán linh kiện máy tính uy tín. Vậy, nếu bạn đang băn khoăn với thông tin này. Hãy tham khảo thông tin ở bài viết dưới đây nhé.
Cách tìm cửa hàng bán linh kiện Hà Nội