Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Thankful For

Well I had great intentions of posting this last week, but never got around to it.  I had several IEP meetings and helped my parents pack-up my Grandma to move her into a memory care place.  Needless to say I haven't had the time I would like to post on my blog. 

Even though I've been busy I have a lot to be thankful for. With all the focus in our school on student growth there hasn't been enough time to do some "fun" learning activities. Last week I had my students write about what they were thankful for.  I was looking for things like "I'm thankful for my video games." I wanted something more thoughtful.  They were to write a sentence on each of the turkey's feather's. 

Here's a picture of the turkey (without the writing.)


Of course you could a number of differnt ways.  I just thought this turkey pattern was so cute.  I'm sure it is too late to use this year, but file the turkey pattern away for next year.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments: