Sunday, March 18, 2012

End of Year Memory Books and corrected file

The last two weeks the weather in Chicago was beeen WONDERFUL!  It feels more like May than March.  The last few days we have even been in the 80's!  I  even had to cut my grass this weekend.  Needless to say I've been thinking of end of year ideas.  The last two years I have gotten many requests for some of my themed end of year memory books.  So this year I'm trying to think ahead and get a head start on creating new ones and uploading the ones I have completed already to my Teachers Notebook store.  (I should have that done in about 3-4 weeks)

Here is the ones I have created already that are uploaded to Teaching Oasis. So if anyone has any requests for additional themes let me know now so I can put that on the top of my list.  Unfortunately I will not be able to create a Seuss themed one due to copyrights.  But I'm open to any other suggestions.

If  you have purchased my Persuasive writing unit you will need to download a new updated copy at Teachers Notebook.  Here's the link to my product info if you are unsure.
http://teachersnotebook.com/product/sfiorini/persuasive-writing-unit
I found that I had some missing information on Lesson 4 and a typo.  Just minor corrections made.  If you purchased this unit from Teaching Oasis just email me at sandra@teachingoasis.com   Sorry for the inconvience.

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather.

0 comments: