Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Upcoming Sales

Just wanted to take some time tonight and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy your time with family and friends.

There are two sales going on at my store starting this weekend.


The first sale is at Teachers Notebook.  TN is having a 3 day sale Saturday- Monday.  All my products are 25% off.  Plus TN will give you an additional 10% off.


The second sale is at TPT.  All my items will be 20% off plus an additional 10% off from TPT when you use the code CMT12.

You don't want to miss out on these two sales.

Today I added these 3 items to both stores.

Two Digit By One Digit Memory Game- No regrouping



Two Digit By One Digit Addition Memory Game- with some regrouping
I Have Who Has Counting by 10's off the Decade
 
Each of these are only a $1 at regular price.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sandy!!!