Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas gift ideas for students, parents, and teachers.

I can't believe it is Dec. 2nd already.  Time is flying by so fast this year.  I just finished up 2nd quarter progress reports today.  This week we have  our 2nd round of MAP testing already. 

 I haven't had time to create anything new so I thought I would just blog about some ideas I had did last year.  Click on image to see last years blog post. 


Idea #1   Dog Oranament- this makes a great gift for the parents.  Just be sure to tell your students to keep it away from their pets.  We don't want any dogs eating these.


 
 Idea #2 Student Gift- Math Games - You can get a deck of cards for just $1.  Now that's hard to beat.
 
 
Idea #3 A gift for your teammates- Who couldn't use hand sanitzer or hand soap this time of the year. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comments:

Minton Hanks said...

Gifts are presented during the various occasions and festivities, but Christmas is the best time utter gifts to Christmas Hampers to your loved ones. Christmas Toys for Boys