Monday, December 19, 2011

Hand Santizer gift

Over the weekend I came across this post on Proteacher.  This year as a grade level we decided not to do gifts, but to go out as a grade level team for dinner drinks in January.  However I have a wonderful aide that I wanted to get her a gift and thought this would be perfect.  This also would work great for parent volunteer's. 

Here's a picture of what I made for my aide.  I added some clear stickers for decorations.


A close up of the mini hand santizer for her purse.

Here's a few links where the idea came from.  On one of these links you can dowload the labels that are on the bottle.




1 more day until Winter Break! 


1 comments:

Tara said...

Super cute and Lord knows we need the hand sanitizer this time of year;)

4th Grade Frolics