I just love Mexican food so I had to give this a try.
Not much prep work and you just put everything in the crockpot.
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, diced tomatoes, corn, olives, onion, and taco seasoning; mix well then pour into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions then spoon over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours or low setting for 6 hours.