Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Open House

This past school year I stalked many of blogs and received so many great ideas.  The problem was you would see these wonderful ideas being posted after a holiday/season.  So I just had to file away that idea for next year. 

Hope to plan and share some ideas ahead of time so that followers of my blog can use seasonal ideas this year.  We usually have our Open House in Sept. so I was going through some of my Open House ideas.  I have shared this scavenger Open House doc. on my classroom website for years and have gotten many requests to make that a fillable doc.  So here it is.  Just remember it is fillable not editable doc.  I created the boxes so you have room to type out two lines of text in each box.



So if you like this document and like to see more Open House Ideas be sure to let me know by leaving a comment below.  So I know what you would like to see more of when I blog. 

Be sure to also check out my classroom website for more ideas on Open House. (The same file of above is on there, but that one is not fillable.)




0 comments: