Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Got Mail!

I love it when I get packages.  I feel like a little kid at Christmas. I know what it's inside, but it's always fun to open them and see the items you purchased in person.

From Oriental Trading I received this on Wednesday.


Construction hats and matching vests.  I'm going to have the students put these on and I'm going to take a picture.  I'm really liking the pink construction hat/vest.  I wanted something that was more "girly" for the girls.

Last night I ordered some other construction items for a welcome gift.  I can't wait for that to be delivered.

I've been working on some more construction theme items.

Here's a sneak peek.  Click on the picture to purchase from TPT.





Upcoming Sales- everything in my stores will be on sale.


And


1 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow, I love the desk name plates! And the bookmarks are cute too! "Building" is a great theme. Hope you have a fabulous year.
--Chrissy
Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com